At Ask Charly Leetham, our goal is to assist small business owners realise the power of the Internet as a channel to market their organisations in an appropriate and cost-effective manner.
We help solopreneurs and small businesses map their business processes, plan their web presence, build the web presence and provide ongoing support and advice to help the business grow their Internet presence.
We realise that the purpose of a website is defined by an overall business and marketing strategy. More often than not, a website begins as an online brochure that provides prospects with the feeling that the business is legitimate and provides enough information for them to feel comfortable enough to contact your business for more information. However at times, the website becomes the 'hub' of service delivery processes as well as the business’ online brochure. We find that reaching the balance between 'online brochure' and 'business hub' is a fine one and we bring our considerable experience to bear in this process.
At Ask Charly Leetham, we translate the client's visual requirements to a web view that works within the client's budget.
Our Principal, Charly Leetham has over 30 years experience in the IT industry and been described as forthright and helps clients discover their real needs for their online presence - sometimes these differ greatly to the "wants" the clients start out with.
We understand that the process of building a website and a web presence is an iterative one, which evolves over time as the business grows or changes and as technologies come into existence.
We believe that Awards and nominations are a way for our clients to recognise the value that we provide to them. In that light, we are delighted to share that Charly, along with Ask Charly Leetham, has been awarded a number of National and International awards including:
- MCEI Women in Business Marketing Award 2010
- Stevie Awards, Best Entrepreneur – Service Businesses - Up to 100 Employees, 2011
- Top 100 Women in Ecommerce to Watch by Women in Ecommerce
- Golden Mouse for Website Design by Women in ECommerce
- Being shortlisted multiple times for the Telstra Business Woman of the Year awards.
We offer a number of services that assist Small Business owners achieve the most from getting their businesses online. These services include the following.
- Mapping the business plan / strategy to achievable action plans
- Investigating technology to assist your business in choosing the most appropriate solution for your budget and growth expectations
- Assisting Business Owners to ‘get clear’ about their expectations for their online presence
Search Engine Optimisation & Traffic Generation
- Keyword research and niche market identification
- Onsite optimisation action plans
- Offsite optimisation action plans
- Traffic Generation strategies
- Connecting your online presences for best Search Engine Rankings
Lead Capture (List Building)
- Defining the objectives for different campaigns
- Identifying appropriate Lead Capture methods and tool sets
- Implementing Lead Capture processes
- Autoresponders and Follow Up Marketing
Online Presence Development
- Defining the objective for each online presence
- Identifying the most appropriate web technology for website development for the business
- Website design and maintenance (Specialising in WordPress / PHP, experience with Dreamweaver, HTML and ASP)
- Website analysis and reviews
Creating Membership sites (Wishlist Member Certified)
- Ecommerce Sites for physical and Digital products
- Shopping Cart implementation including WooCommerce, InfusionSoft, Shopify, 1ShoppingCart, Paypal as a Shopping Cart
WordPress Theme customisation and Creation
- Customisation of existing themes
- Creation of new themes
- Use of theme frameworks specifically WooThemes and Genesis
Social Network Marketing
- Developing strategies and plans to connect and interact on various Social Networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and many others
- Creation of Facebook Fan Pages
- Website monitoring
- Backup strategy development to protect your web presence(s) and business data
- Website hosting – prices on request. Domain registrations also available
- Domain name registration, transfer or renewal
- Google Applications implementation and support
- Remote IT support, including desktop sharing
- Training services
- AdHoc technical support
Contact Us For More Details