We provide a monthly support service to ensure your WordPress installation is at the most current levels.
Ensuring that WordPress and Plugins are at the most current versions will reduce the risk of website compromise and that the site continues to operate accordingly.
This service comprises:
- Regular WordPress and plugin updates to ensure that sites are maintained at a secure release level.
- Where an update to a plugin causes issues, we will spend up to 1 hour investigating and, where appropriate, replace the plugin or make recommendations for replacements
- Access to advise and support from our WordPress developers at VIP client rates
- The WordPres, Plugin and Theme upgrades will be within 2 release versions.
- Full access – Web hosting admin, FTP and WordPress Administrator login is provided
- Logins to Premium Themes and Plugin providers will be provided.
- The fee does not include fixing issues changes to the plugins or themes where customisation has occurred or standard functionality has changed.
- The fee is payable monthly and up to 3 updates per month will be conducted. It is envisaged that only 1 update a month will be required.
- Updates will be conducted at a mutually beneficial time for both parties. The client is required to advise ACL of any period where the site may not be updated.
- This is a 12 month contract. Should the service be cancelled prior to the 12 month period, the client will need to pay out the balance of the contract based on the cancellation date.
- Support & work will be conducted between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Time, Monday to Friday (excluding gazetted and local public holidays)
- Work required outside of normal support hours will incur a 30% uplift on the fees.
- Requests will be lodged via the ACL Helpdesk
- A credit card autobill or recurring paypal transaction must be in place