This service comprises:
1) Priority Response to your requests
a) One of our helpdesk staff will be in touch within 1 working day to advise when the work can be scheduled.
b) Work will be scheduled as soon as practical, with work requests from clients on monthly service agreements taking precedence over other work
c) Should you require a specific date / time for the work, please provide notice of that requirement as early as possible.
2) 10 Support Credits per month (valued at $435.00 per month)
a) To be used on any service – see the “Types of Credit Usage” table below for an indication of what a credit is “worth” in terms of the support activities that can be ‘purchased’ with credits
3) Access to my extensive Video Training Library (valued at $47 per month), including :
a) Easy to follow ‘How To’ Videos for WordPress (and other great applications)
b) How To add video to your site
c) Using Amazon S3 to store your content
d) Backing up your WordPress Website
e) and many more
f) AND We add to this library regularly – access to new additions is included in your monthly service agreement, at no extra cost
4) Discounts on our other training and support programs, including our existing programs that include:
a) WP Affiliate Training
b) Mailchimp Training
c) Wishlist Member Training
d) Using WP E Commerce
e) Woo Commerce
f) Gravity Forms
and Early Access to new training programs that we release.
5) Access to 1:1 mentoring and coaching at our VIP Client rate
Types of Credit USAGE
There are different types of support requests and not all of them are equal. We’ve taken a large cross section of the types of requests we receive and averaged them out to a standard number of credits per request type. When you make your requests, you’ll know how many credits you’re using. If a task you have is not listed, ask us before we begin and we’ll let you know how many credits it will cost, and make sure it gets listed for future reference.
|Phone support for 20 minutes or less||1 Credit|
|Adhoc problem investigation and reporting for 20 minutes or less||1 Credit|
|Other work not listed below for 20 minutes or less||1 Credit|
|WordPress and plugin updates – within 2 release versions, includes plugins, themes, theme frameworks and WordPress Versions to ensure that sites are maintained at a secure release level||2 Credits per site|
|Send Email Campaign
|Simple page edit
||2 Credits per page|
|Creation of a Squeeze Page / Thank You Page / Download Page
||2 Credits per page|
|Create up to 5 Email accounts in Cpanel or Google Apps.
(we may support other systems as well – please confirm credit cost for other systems as it may vary from this)
|2 Credits per 5 accounts|
|WordPress Plugin Review –
to identify and appropriate plugins for your website to enhance your clients experience or site performance.Client to provide specification of the functionality that they would like the plugin to provide or enhance.This can be a regular service or in answer to a specific need you have.
|2 Credits per plugin|
|Google Apps Setup||3 Credits|
|Newsletter Email Template Creation
|Creation of List and Associated Forms in Email Marketing System||3 Credits|
|WordPress Upgraded – more than 2 version releases, includes plugins, themes, theme frameworks and WordPress Versions||4 Credits per site|
|Creation of an information page on your website (i.e About Us, General information type pages)
||4 Credits per page|
- Credits are valid for 2 months. This means that your monthly credits will expire after 2 months if not used – you can use more than your allocated support credits in a month, providing you have a ‘credit balance’ (i.e. unused credits rolled over from the previous month).
- Additional support credits can be purchased for $43.00 per credit, and will be billed to the client at the end of the monthly period or you can prepurchase an additional support block for any given period of time.
- This is a 12 month contract. Should the service be cancelled prior to the 12 month period, the client will need to pay out the balance of the contract based on the cancellation date.
- Support & work will be conducted between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Time, Monday to Friday (excluding gazetted and local public holidays)
- Work required outside of normal support hours will be “billed” at 1.3 times the published rate.
- Work will be scheduled as soon as practical, with work requests from clients on monthly service agreements taking precedence over other work
- Should you require a specific date / time for the work, please provide notice of that requirement as early as possible.
- A credit card autobill or recurring paypal transaction must be in place
- We reserve the right to adjust the “Types of Credit Usage” table at any time.
- Credits are not usuable for Website Design and Development; or Custom Code development. A quote will be provided for this work.
- All fees are quoted inc GST for Australian customers.