Mailchimp provides a number of ‘merge tags’ to allow you to personalize and customize your email messages. These codes include:
* Adding the Subscribers Name (and this is dependant on how your list is setup)
* Adding a Forward To Friend Link
* Providing a link to the email in your Mailchimp Archive so people can read it online
* Automatically adding your address – so you don’t have to retype it each time
* Adding Unsubscribe and ‘Update Your Profile’ links
just to name a few. This video explains how you can find the tags to use in your campaigns (autoresponders) so you aren’t left ‘guessing’ about what they are.
[jwplayer config=”standard” image=”https://acl-training.s3.amazonaws.com/Mailchimp/Campaigns/mailchimp-mergetags.png” file=[secdl bucket=acl-training path=Mailchimp/mailchimp-mergetags.mp4]]